I've been seeing a lot of Top 5 episode blogs that either are pathetic in coice or just plain stupid. I have not made one yet myself so here is a top 5. You will note many of the episodes are from Season 4 or 5 (because those seasons have the best episodes imo)
My Top 5 Favorite AT Episodes
1. Simon and Marcy - This episode tugged at my heartstrings and was very touching and tragic. I liked the fact that it dug deeper into what happened after the Mushroom War and showed the father-daughter relationship between Simon and Marcy. And who can't forget the 'Cheers' Theme!
2. Frost and Fire - This episode made me realize how immature Finn actually is and what it leads to. I was crying on my bed after the "breakup" but later figured out, it was meant to happen in a way. This episode was a good example on why you shouldn't lie.
3. Return to the Nightosphere/Daddy's Little Monster - Now this episode mentally scarred me for 3 days but it was worth it. The way it showed the troubled relationship between Marcy and Hunson was brilliantly done, though it was too short. The humor in this episode was cleverly disgusting yet fun to watch.
4. Jakesuit - Wow, let's see about Jakesuit. Funny, hilarious, and again funny. I absolutely loved Jake in this episode and his punishments to Finn. I liked the sibiling rivalry in this episode. There was not one second in this episode that I wasn't literally rolling on the floor laughing (especially with Jake singing the Tuff Tootin Baby Song). The appearance of T.V. was a treat to see as well. This episode is by far one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen.
5. I Remember You - There are not enough words to say how beautiful and saddening this episode was. The songs in this episode were amazing and very touching and so was the episode. The introduction of the story of what happened to Marcy and IK after the War was simplily told in the end and just made me want more episodes into their past. I ran out of tissues at the end of this episode. This is really one of the saddest and most touching episodes of AT.
Burning Low - This is my favorite Flinn (FinnxFP) episodes yet, 'nuff said.
Finn the Human/Jake the Dog - Loved the whole thing! I also liked seeing how the crown actually affects a human and how fast it can do so.
Slumber Party Panic - The first episode of this spectacular series, again 'nuff said
Jake vs. Me-Mow - This was a very cute fan-inspired episode and I really want to see Me-Mow again and see her attempt to assassinate.
Princess Potluck - Made me split my sides as well.
And that concludes my Top 5 favorite episodes. Again this is MY list and my opinions on the episodes and I know no one will agree with them. So, let the compliments/complaints commence!01:29, September 2, 2013 (UTC))