Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, here we are. Over a year and five months later, Season 5 is finally coming to an end. And it's about time. This season has been exhausting and full of alot of events and revelations.
- Hambo still exists, or rather, existed
- Princess Bubblegum is starting to lose her mind
- Finn is no longer the last human
- We learned the origins of BMO and Flame Princess
- Jake's kids were born, but Status Quo is God, so they grew up fast
- Due to a big misunderstanding, FP dumped Finn, and is seemingly in a relationship with Cinnamon Bun now, and a legion of fans are pissed
- Prismo is a cool guy
- Adventure Time is starting to attract more and more Star Trek actors; we had Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, and Marina Sirtis, all from TNG; previously, we had George Takei and Michael Dorn; William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, and Patrick Stuart are likely next
- Magic Man will do anything for food
Now we turn our attention to the last episode of Season 5 before serious speculation for Season 6 (and a breather period) begins.
So, this episode is basically acknowledging once and for all that Billy was Killed Off for Real by having Finn complete his bucket list as a final tribute to the hero cold-heartedly slain by The Lich.
Not really expecting anything big, but I do know one thing...