Well, here we are. Over a year and five months later, Season 5 is finally coming to an end. And it's about time. This season has been exhausting and full of alot of events and revelations.
- Hambo still exists, or rather, existed
- Princess Bubblegum is starting to lose her mind
- Finn is no longer the last human
- We learned the origins of BMO and Flame Princess
- Jake's kids were born, but Status Quo is God, so they grew up fast
- Due to a big misunderstanding, FP dumped Finn, and is seemingly in a relationship with Cinnamon Bun now, and a legion of fans are pissed
- Prismo is a cool guy
- Adventure Time is starting to attract more and more Star Trek actors; we had Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, and Marina Sirtis, all from TNG; previously, we had George Takei and Michael Dorn; William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, and Patrick Stuart are likely next
- Magic Man will do anything for food
Now we turn our attention to the last episode of Season 5 before serious speculation for Season 6 (and a breather period) begins.
So, this episode is basically acknowledging once and for all that Billy was Killed Off for Real by having Finn complete his bucket list as a final tribute to the hero cold-heartedly slain by The Lich.
Not really expecting anything big, but I do know one thing...