Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are some blank points in the episode, and some questions that I found:
- If PB asked Finn to get the Enchiridion on the very first episodes of AT, does that means that she knew something about the Enchiridion importance?
- Was there a cat in the scene that the Lich kills billy in Finn's dream, in front of the TV?
- Is Billy dead or not? The Lich was at Billy's home, wich means that he probably captured him, or killed him and wore his skin (WEEEEIIIIIIRD).
- What means Finn's dream? Is Finn going to die, like a croak dream, or was it a premonition for Billy's death?
- If Finn dream left him direct to the Lich, does that mean that the Lich was manipulating his dream?
- Is PB getting sadistic or trying to play God? That was one of her most weird scenes.