These are rules. Breaking a rule will get you disqualified.
Characters can be named whatever you want and whatever gender you can like. When it is created, distribute 45 points into the character's stats.
- Strength: The character is physically stronger (15 per point) can deal more damage (2.5 per point). Advised for Finn/Jake-themed characters.
- Dexterity: The character is more elusive and can resist some physical damage (2% per point). Advised for Marceline/Lady Rainicorn-themed characters.
- Vitality: The character has more hit points (20 per point) and can resist most diseases and poisons (4% chance per point). Recommended for all characters).
- Intellect: The character has lingual skills so he can barter for items (3% discout per point). Also, hi…
Read more >
Greetings adventurers, to the Adventure Time role-play!
From this point, your character can embrace these adventuring days on 8 weeks. Make sure you get whatever you need before going!
My name is Energy X and I will be your host to the role play. For any questions about the role-play you can ask me on my talk page.
Now, to the character creation!
You can pick any of the main characters "models". That is, you can pick any of these characters under a different name, gender (mark M for male and F for female) and different background.
(Note: robots are genderless, so put it as N/A, but you can still treat it as male or female in background.)
Then, you get 45 points. You have to put the points into the following stats.
- Strength: you can carry more weigh…
Read more >