Marceline's house is one of the many places owned by Marceline in Adventure Time. The house is pink with a brown roof and features a white fence around it with a large deck, a basketball net, and three cupolas. It is one of few structures in the Land of Ooo to resemble a typical, suburban home. It is located in a dark cave, originally appearing in "Evicted!" as a potential home for Finn and Jake until Marceline decided to permanently reclaim it, and returned their Tree Fort.
The house is first seen in "It Came from the Nightosphere." Marceline is shown to have a small white Zombie Poodle living in her house. There seems to be a doggy door in her kitchen for him. Her couch is rather uncomfortable, but Marceline usually just ignores using it because she can just float. Nearby, she has candles mounted on the wall above it to the left and right. There is no light switches in the living room, but many lights. There is a ladder on the wall next to Marceline's amps for her Ax bass which leads to her bedroom, connected to her bathroom. Marceline's room made its first and only appearance in "Marceline's Closet." She has a recording studio in her room. She recorded a song, saying that no one must ever hear it (except that Finn & Jake heard it) which makes sense that it was secret because she was singing an entry from her journal.
Marceline spends most of her leisure time practicing her bass guitar; she has even recorded music with Finn, using his portable recording device. The house also appears in "Go With Me," when Finn and Jake follow Marceline home so that Finn can get her to go to the movies. It appears again in "Heat Signature" when Finn and Jake go there to watch Heat Signature with Marceline and her ghost friends, Wendy, Georgy, and Booboo.
[[]hide] *1 Trivia
*According to Natasha Allegri, a picture on the wall of Marceline's home shows Mary and Jesus,[[|]] she goes on to say that that she has many religious pictures in her house. [[|]] This may be a reference to her being a survivor of the Great Mushroom War, hinting that she may be religious.
- A Lutheran banner can also be seen by her closet in the bedroom, further hinting at her being religious, or ironically interested/curious about religion (her being a vampire, religious icons could be the vampire juxtaposition to a human teenager's heavy metal, or rock and roll poster showing devils and the occult and such).
- Considering the fact that she knew the Ice King when he was still Simon, the numerous religious items in her house could be an "inheritance" from Simon Petrikov, much like her stuffed animal Hambo, as Simon was a collector of ancient/religious artifacts.
- Marceline's couch is hard and uncomfortable as seen in "Heat Signature"; although, in "Go With Me," it appears soft when Marceline throws Finn on it, and neither one expressed any discomfort while sitting on it. This is most likely a continuity error.
- Marceline has a Zombie Poodle as seen in "It Came from the Nightosphere." It walked out of the room when Finn started beatboxing.
- In the episode "What Was Missing," the furniture in Marceline's kitchen is white instead of red; possibly she sucked the red out of them as she does most things.
- In Legends of Ooo, Marceline has an Undead Gardener which explains those plants that still survive there.
- It Came from the Nightosphere
- Go With Me
- Heat Signature
- Memory of a Memory
- What Was Missing
- Marceline's Closet
- I Remember You
Expanded List of TentantsEdit
- Undead Housekeeper (Legends of Ooo)