Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If you make a user blog, only respond to the comments that have something to do with what you wrote.
- Ignore the mean comments or there will be a lot more of them.
- Joining a group can make you a target.
- Never say anything that has constructive critisim. Someone will end up calling you a troll.
- Don't post comments about your blog on someone else's blog. Even if you only put it on four or so of them, people will call you a spammer.
- Ignoring trolls is the best way to stop them. (Or just secretly report them to the admins.)
- Never tell anyone you report people to the admins.
- Don't try to put things like "No cussing" on your blogs. People will go out of their way to break your rules, whatever they may be.
- If at all possible, avoid making user blogs. Nothing good will come of it, and within three days the comments page will have nothing about the show, or anything to do with what you wrote.
- Shipping is bad. Try to remain neuteral, or someone will make it their life's work to tear you down.
- Use this like an information resource, not a forum. Read about the carecters and the episodes and things, but never comment or post a blog.
- No matter what you do, if you share an opinion, the trolls will find you.