Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have noticed, more and more, people are arguing and fighting and saying really mean things to each other. It is making people REALLY upset, to the point of wanting to kill themselves. I really wish this didn't have to happen, although I understand it. People are people, and being mean is just human nature. So here are my tips to keep this wiki a happy and safe place for all.
- Don't listen to people's opinions about things you don't agree with. Just ignore them. If you don't agree, politley say so instead of arguing. Or just ignore them.
- Let the admins handle things. If someone is harassing you or threatening you, make sure you have evidence and then report it to an admin. They will deal with it, don't try to do things by yourself. You could end up making it worse.
- Don't care what people think of you. If someone says your ugly or fat or bad at art, ignore them. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and if someone is bullying you then they just feel bad about themselves.\
- Don't bring religion into things. It makes everything more complicated, and it's against the rules.
- If someone has a bad day and says something they don't mean, forgive them. It happens to everyone, and forgiveness is always the best thing to do.
- DO NOT GIVE UP. If it seems like no one likes you or everyone is mad at you, don't give up. Killing yourself is NEVER the answer. Find ways to make yourself feel good, and find some friends who will always be there for you.
I am here if anyone wants to talk, either PM me in chat or leave a message on my page if you ever need anything. I will always be here for everyone!