Let's face it. The Lich Hunter is a bad game.
No, really, it is. However, I reworked the game into something that's worth playing this time. Also, if you have the original version, please do me a favor and delete it. This is the far superior version after all.
Changes made in this version:
- Chance to pick up a mana potion is now 40% rather than a frustrating 20%
- A catchier battle theme
- An actual battle transition
- Gave the fourth slot to Finn so it won't feel lonely.
- You can now play the game in fullscreen automatically. So say good-bye to entering Alt+Enter every time you play the old version
- Some minor graphical improvements
Download: 's_Cut.zip http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebm9p1783kj7btp/The_Lich_Hunter_Director's_Cut.zip
If you have any kind…Read more >
NOTE: This is an oudated version of The Lich Hunter. Please get the most recent version here, unless you're some kind of masochist, then go right ahead.
Ladies and gentlemen. After working the ins and outs of RPG Maker XP for about a year, I am now proud to present my first video game, fully titled "The Lich Hunter and the Sword of Tradition"
In this game, Flame Princess is the main hero. A first for any Adventure Time fan game. Set in an alternate universe where Abraham Lincoln survived his assassination, the princess must travel back to the Fire Kingdom after forgetting the ancient glowing sword: The only weapon capable of slaying the Lich.
Everything you need to…Read more >