Let's face it. The Lich Hunter is a bad game.
No, really, it is. However, I reworked the game into something that's worth playing this time. Also, if you have the original version, please do me a favor and delete it. This is the far superior version after all.
Changes made in this version:
- Chance to pick up a mana potion is now 40% rather than a frustrating 20%
- A catchier battle theme
- An actual battle transition
- Gave the fourth slot to Finn so it won't feel lonely.
- You can now play the game in fullscreen automatically. So say good-bye to entering Alt+Enter every time you play the old version
- Some minor graphical improvements
If you have any kind of problem trying to get the file or vice-versa, please leave me a message on my message wall.