- Example seen above.
- Image: Gimme a URL. Something already uploaded to the Wiki.
- color: The color behind your name and timestamp
- color2: The color behind the text you type when you use the template.
- textcolor: This will be the color your name, timestamp, etc, will be in.
- textcolor2: The color of the text in the box when you use the template.
- line: Color of the line thingy.
- Example:00:06, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Image one: The first image on the signature. Something already uploaded to the Wiki.
- Color of the border: Color of the border. Drrr. I suggest picking a code from here.
- Text and Colors: What you want the words to be, and what colors each word should be.
And that's all. Request away!