Hi, welcome to Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Cotton Candy Princess page.
Hi. There's no need to add categories like "Queens" and "Royalty" to the Jake and Finn pages. Categories are more for attributes that define the characters, rather than things that happened in one episode. Thanks. --Cornprone 12:12, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- The categories and infobox are really more for important attributes of the character. The fact that Finn was a "King" is not an important core part of his character -- as far as we know it was just a one-episode thing. I'm not sure what was up with categories disappearing, but the Marceline article seems fine right now. Let me know if you notice any problems in the future. --Cornprone 12:44, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
I was going to ask you for help =) Thanks.
Ya, thanks for standing up for me and helping me restore the pages. Marshall Lee 11:00, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. First off, thanks for helping. I usually wouldn't do this, but I'll give you rollback temporarily. (It's not that special; it's just a slightly faster way of undoing edits.) Anyway, be sure to only use it on vandalism. Thanks. --Cornprone 11:39, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
Well there are many things we can do to stop vandals like these, making a group is a good idea though. Marshall Lee 12:32, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
Pretty simple, mate. Just copy+paste and replace:
<poll> Your Poll Question Here Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3 Choice etc., etc. </poll>
Do you want to join the UAOACC? We fight against censorship in cartoons such as Adventure Time. Do you accept?
- well first of all next time put your signature here and second wat does it stand for?
Done some scooping around. It's legit, see: this. It's the sequal to Incendium, and probably supposed to be the first episode when the new season starts. Be quick! Before it get's deleted. Marcaline 10:30, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Of course. However, what do you mean by 'designing'? Do you mean creating a web page for us? Expanding our project? The Harbinger, President of the UAOACC 09:24, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Vandalism Task Force
Hi. I appreciate you or anybody else helping against vandalism. What would a task force do exactly? --Cornprone 11:37, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, of course! That will greatly help us with our campaign. Thank you. The Harbinger, President of the UAOACC 08:20, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
It was unsourced and so it was speculation. I removed it, thanks.12:44, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
They don't look the same to me?12:20, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Is there any reason why you undid two of my edits without even giving a reason? I am not angry about it, but the info was wrong, which is why I removed it. So, why did you undo the edits? --19:00, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
It is fine that you undid them, but all those characters who appear may not be the same character. A lot of candy people look just like each other, like how the candy canes look like each other, so saying that Mark first appeared in "Slumber Party Panic" is too speculative. --01:43, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Episode Appearances was right? Because Uncle Chewy appeard in that episode. Synopsis is an outline, a plot. YOU HAVE GONE TOTALLY BONKERS! So maybe you should just.... Blugo34 (talk) 12:04, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I told you it was Episode Appearances not Synopsis. :P
15:26, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
Jake Jr. Image
- Oh right. After carefully reviewing the episode I see that now. I apologize. But next time can you at least remove them from the articles? That way they will appear on the "Unused Images" list anyway. Once again I apologize. Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY !!! 15:15, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
So after watching The Vault I updated their species from Candy People to Robot, since they are now noticeably robots. But you changed them to candy robots and your edit summary says you got that from The Vault? How so?
The only thing candy with them I see are possibly the gumballs in their head... possibly.13:32, September 18, 2013 (UTC)