Tom Kenny as Doctor Prince in "Bad Little Boy"Edit
I think "On Demand" is only available from Time Warner Cable, but if you saved the original 30-minute episode (which included "All the Little People" and "I Remember You") look for the closing credits at the end. You'll see for "All the Little People" the credits include the upcoming "Bad Little Boy," since they were produced as a pair. I wish there was a way I could send the On Demand video to you, since the credits there are crystal clear (with the Adventure Time Ending Theme music). They include no fewer than six gender-swapped characters, the others being Fionna & Cake, Prince Gumball, Marshall Lee, and Lumpy Space Prince, whom like LSP is voiced by series creator Pendleton Ward.
- You mentioned in one of your reverts you "check[ed] the Comcast site." If that means you watch Adventure Time on Comcast, then you should be able to view the full version of "All the Little People" on the Cartoon Network site. Start here:
- Then click the "GET STARTED" button on the right. This takes you to the "PICK YOUR PROVIDER" screen. Click on "Comcast" and you should be able to view the entire episode, including closing credits. I noticed on the TV Guide Video site that the run time is 11:40, which is :30 longer than most available viewings which don't have the closing credits. I would do this myself, except that the one important cable company that's missing is - guess what? - Time Warner Cable, which subscribe to. I will see if there is some way I can get what I see with "On Demand" transferred to my PC, if so I'll upload as you suggest. -- Glenn L (talk) 05:36, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- If Comcast is not your cable provider, just select the one from the same "PICK YOUR PROVIDER" screen. You've already stated it's not Time Warner (note: I have previously requested that provider to add its service, which it has not so far), so there's a pretty good chance yours is on the list. -- Glenn L (talk) 19:42, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Regular Show WikiEdit
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
- What seems to be the problem? --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 11:33, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Avoid uploading photos that can insult or offend a person. --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 18:32, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Just next time think about it before uploading, some people might get offended like FG. It's wrong to insult his bad spelling, it was totally rude. --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 21:34, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- And archives are supposed to be one complete set, you can't add and add messages onto them. --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 21:35, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Enjoy your vacation :) --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 21:46, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM KYOKO MOGAMI! <3Sekeid'ah-UuaDliles (talk) 04:43, February 14, 2013 (UTC)Sekeid'ah-UuaDliles
Uh, Whaaaaat? I thought you wanted to be rollback? You make great edits too.11:15, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Hate to turn up in the blue uninvited but I for once know that we currently have many rollbacks, and Finn recently promoted Yuzara (a noble user), so anyways I also don't agree with the promotion, he just might go crazy or maybe abuse it, good thing that was Finn's decision. --I'd like your feedback as to whether I was brilliant or simply outstanding. 17:50, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 20:17, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Snail is a speculationEdit
Do you actually agree with that? The snail is a running gag, it is in Every. Single. Episode. I mean, it's not that much of a "specualtion" to say the snail will be in future episodes. The snail has been forgotten to put in episodes twice, both in season 1 before it was "officially" a gag. Later, the snail was added in reruns. This issue is very controversial to me, and while I do see other's points, I completely do not agree.
17:23, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
- It counts as speculation, I mean, have you even saw the episode? And you actually started the issue Fionna. --Ignorance is your new best friend talk 17:25, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Flambo, I created the pages about the Giant Goo Skull and Ancient Magi of Life Giving's parents, but I couldn't find a way to add their picture in the caption section. Would you like to tell me how did you do it?TheMostBoringManInTheWorld (talk) 13:24, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
The PM you sent meEdit
The special page Edit
Omg thank you so much!!! You're a real life saver!23:10, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
Can I just say that you are really good and diligent at editing? ^u^
21:52, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, I wasn't able to make it. Is anything wrong?13:08, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Butterflies and HurricanesEdit
So HFP told me that people have been complaining that I've been posting the Butterflies and Hurricanes song too much. I asked her who and she said "Flambo and others". Is it true that you said it? I'm not angry or anything, it's just that I don't trust HFP and I'd like to hear it from you personally.
01:53, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright then, because I don't wanna be bothering anyone. Thanks :)
02:12, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Floaters Edit
I changed the code on my user page so that the edit button is now clickable. I'd rather not have to remove the little animation, though, seeing as it took a while to animate and code in. It only lasts on screen for a few seconds, so it isn't very bulky or obtrusive. All the links (Talk Page, Blog, etc...) are functional and shouldn't cause any issues. (The Dancing bug gif I had has also been removed from my talk page.)
05:47, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
There actually is not an official rule for keeping or deleting. I deleted the page because it's something so trivial at the moment, I don't think there is enough information to go with it.
20:26, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, I couldn't find the clip itself that was at Wondercon, but I found them discussing it. http://youtu.be/V1zPMvnanDY?t=2m45s
Re: Really? Edit
Someone who cannot understand how their actions impact others is self-centered. It's also a sign of being young. There are laws against playing loud music, against yelling "fire" in a theater, etc. because of the impact on others. Having auto-play music, giant floaters, giant sigs, etc. are a nuisance and detract from the experience of other users. You are able to personalize your pages without making it look like a 6 year old's webpage on Geocities.00:09, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Flambo, whenever a delete template is on a page, please don't clear the content from the page. That actually makes it harder on me since then I have to go into the page's history to see what the page had on it before.
Just a heads up. Thank you for your cooperation :3 -- 18:13, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Removing the categories is fine, just not the actual content on the page, even for the weird pages. I like to be able to scan through them. ;)
- Also, nice Flambit floater ^-^ It's small and out of the way, so it's perfect. :3 --
18:28, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, the user apparently thought that we had message walls here and decided to try to set up a message wall greeting, but then cleared the page when they realized we didn't. I took care of it. :3
- You should add me on Facebook. ;3 -- 18:48, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
I'm online, wanna send me the link in PM? :)
15:01, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Thats odd, i'll send it to myself and upload it during my ICT class.
05:33, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
I am fully aware of the edits, I gave her permission.23:05, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
Please remove this imageEdit
Could you please remove this image? PrinceoftheFireKingdom added it. -- 11:22, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Unneeded Page Edit
Just so you know, there is a page that is not important. It is called (censored) and it contains a really inappropriate and disgusting gif. Will you please nominate it for deletion? If not, please teach me how to do it, only if it is not a special thing you can access as Rollback. Also please, delete the picture.
20:26, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
Making my Profile PrettyEdit
I need some help again. I want to make my profile pretty, so I need help making floaters. How do I put the floaters on my profile on source? I know what pictures to use on my profile.
Also, how do I change the color of my text easily? I want to change the color of my text, and make a little Legend for each color.
That's pretty much it. Thank you!
20:46, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
THAT WAS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
19:02, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you :D :D Edit
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done. I'm truely greatful that we're friends and you help out a lot on the wiki. You're such an awesome person and I thought that I should let you know. Cya!23:55, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Quick MessageEdit
To answer your questions:
1) No Tavis did not promote me but I did get his approval
2) No chat isn't working for me either. It's a global wikia issue.
00:34, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
Sparda did. Tavis is apparently a busy man. 00:39, May 23, 2013 (UTC)