Hi, welcome to Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Episodes page.
Why are you editing other people's userpages? You're not allowed to do that. A lot of the images you've uploaded are duplicates of files we already have, so I'm gonna have to delete them. And though I like your idea for awards, you need to bring something like that up with the admins first. I'll have to delete the page you made, too. It doesn't belong in the mainspace. --Moocowisi 21:45, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
- No, it's alright. Actually, I agree that we should have some sort of award system. If you want, you could start a forum here and bring it up. It's best to get the community's opinion before starting something like this. --Moocowisi 01:30, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
I'll put it on the list! thanks for letting me know...are there any other users here who want awards? Have you asked around? Just want to make sure I'm not going to be making anyone upset. Thanks! Sena 09:21, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, I know you're trying to help, but Achievement Awards doesn't belong in the mainspace. And no offense, but I don't really appreciate how you're starting up something like this when we already have something started up. If you don't like how we're doing it, you should have brought it up in the forum first so the community could add input.
- Also, what's up with the new sandbox template? I'm not sure how it's supposed to work and it still links to Wikipedia. --Moocowisi 02:04, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not sure, but it looks like maybe there are some people who don't want awards turned on. I think you guys need to talk about it before I do anything, and if you decide to have them, you'll need to have the admin send an email to email@example.com as for the template you were asking me about, are you sure that's the one you mean because I couldn't find it on EEnE either..Sena 16:11, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
hover text Edit
I'm not sure how to fix that, you might want to send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org I took a look and tried to see if there was anything obvious, but I didn't see anything wrong, so I'm not sure what would need to be done to fix it. I'd shoot them an email, they are really fast to respond, and should be able to help you out! Sena 23:49, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there. I know I probably seem like the guy who picks on you, but you should mention that you want to change site templates before you do anything with them on its talk page. The changes you made to the characternav box basically made the minorcharacternav obsolete and I'm sure you don't wanna go around fixing every character page with the old template. So yeah, I have other ideas on how to deal with the navboxes, so maybe we could dicuss the best way to handle them together? --Moocowisi 01:27, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Ruin, I also don't want to seem like the other guy that picks on you, but I agree it's kind of rude to redesign commonly-used templates without asking first on the talk page. Also, your current revision to the character nav box is broken: there are broken table tags at the top. Kind of like the time you redesigned the episode template and put broken image code that I had to go in and fix. This is not meant to be mean, but if you don't know how to change templates properly, please ask someone who does. --Cornprone 08:34, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey Ruin, so after both Moocowisi and I told you it's not cool to redesign commonly used templates, you continue to do it anyway, this time replacing Template:MinorCharacterNav with your own creation Template:CharacterNav1 without asking anyone. Also, in doing so you apparently accidentally removed the recurring character section. I will be reverting your changes to these nav templates. In the future, please show courtesy to others by discussing changes like this before doing them. --Cornprone 00:29, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
Sure, I guess I like awards. --Auror. plus the great Andrachome 12:22, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Please don't spam people's talk pages about awards. They'll vote if they want to. This is a warning. --Moocowisi 18:39, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
Your main page edits Edit
I know you're trying to help, but please don't make substantial changes to the main page without getting input from the community first. This is everybody's wiki, so it isn't fair if one person decides to "claim it" and change it as they see fit. --Moocowisi 20:38, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Excuse me, but why did you copy my floatie and add your username and 2 ME after talk? It's polite to ask me before you do it. I am pretty sure you don't know how to do that without asking. I am a bit ticked off at that. -- 18:31, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Normally, I'd just block somebody for a few days when they ignore repeated warnings. That being said, you got lucky this time; the changes you made to the main page are actually pretty nice. But this is seriously your last warning. If you start making substantial changes to pages like this without getting input again, you will be blocked. --Moocowisi 01:14, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
why would you think finn is weird?
Your edit to Forum:Wiki IdeasEdit
Main page Edit
I'm not sure if you saw my response on my talk page, so I'll leave one here too. I'm sorry that I didn't realize you had a sandbox, I just remembered that you had already restructured the page and I had left it alone, so I assumed that was what you wanted; you should have fixed the link on the voting page. Unfortunately, there's two reasons why I can't change the main page to your sandbox idea: First, because I had the main page as your idea, technically nobody voted for the sandbox idea. Second, your idea doesn't include links to NPOV or the MoS, so to implement your idea we'd basically be making the main page less effective. If you want you can fix up your sandbox idea and revive the forum by saying "hey, do you mind if we change it to this?", but for now, there's not much I can do. Again, I'm sorry that I didn't realize you had a separate sandbox idea and I hope that you can forgive me. --Moocowisi 01:25, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Hey Edit
I can give you rollback powers for now. Bu i think u gotta work a lil harder to me admin...like larger contributions and stuff. we already have a great logo and background.--☆Tavisource-Sharp eyes, slick moves 07:01, December 2, 2010 (UTC)