Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This transcript is incomplete.
- [In a forest, a group of vampires are playing instruments.]
- Fool: Hey, this is nuts, right? [floats over to Vampire King] Look, I've got both my teeth. [points] Look! I lost one in a box turtle once. Also, I used to be dead.
- [The Vampire King grabs him and sucks his tooth out of his mouth.]
- Vampire King: Mwah! [spits out tooth, which hits Fool in the eye] Fool, this is life. Get a hot dog if you can't take the bun.
- Empress: Pah! It tastes different here. Where are we? It's like we fell asleep on a raft and woke up in strange seas.
- Hierophant: Hmph! "Fell asleep"? We died. The demon Marceline staked us all. Why are we back? How did it happen? Listen—I dunno and I don't care. We're alive and I'm going to get eating.
- Empress: Ugh.
- Fool: [tries to put tooth back] Ahhh... Does anyone have any milk for this? [to cow] Do you, like, carry milk?
- Cow: Moo!
- [Vampire King places his hand on the cow's head.]
- Cow: Moo?
- Empress: This is well and good for you, Hierophant, all you ever needed was a forest and something hot to chew on.
- [The Hierophant gnaws on his balalaika.]
- Empress: Where are the comforts of the old hive? The minions... the blood... the good blood with the gold leaf flaked into it.
- Vampire King: The gold leaf was stupid. It didn't taste like anything.
- Empress: We had standards! It doesn't matter when we are or where we are, because... we are. We must start rebuilding our realm. There's life here, and I bet it's pathetic.
- [The Vampire King starts dancing with the cow and humming.]
- Empress: We march in, we take control, and we rebuild the hive! My king, are you listening?
- Fool: I dunno. Like... [yawns] What if we just got a loft downtown?
- [The Empress shoots a beam from the gem on her forehead at The Fool.]
- Fool: Whoops, I'm hypnotized. [slaps himself] Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh!
- [He falls on The Moon headfirst, his hat damaging her head. She shakes him off, and her head regenerates.]
- Fool: [laughs] Good old backwards egg!
- Cow: Ugh. Ugh! I don't like to dance. I'm a wallflower.
- [Vampire King bites the cow.]
- Cow: Oh! Ugh.
- Hierophant: My king, surely you agree that this is our chance to go back to our old ways. Surely diverging from the old ways is what made us vulnerable the first time. Surely—[groans]
- [Vampire King telepathically constricts The Hierophant and levitates him.]
- Vampire King: "Surely"?! Surely? Shirley J. Temple! [releases Hierophant]
- Hierophant: Oh! [lands with a thud]
- Vampire King: I am your king, and I say it's a new era! Old-fashioned ideas have no place here.
- [The Hierophant transforms into a boar.]
- Hierophant: [growls] Do what you like! I know what's right. [runs off]
- Empress: If you're going to caterwaul like this, then I may as well start building my army. Hasta luego, turds. [walks off and disappears]
- [The Moon backs away into the forest, leaving a trail of bubbles. The Vampire King is still dancing with the cow, and The Fool is playing a drum.]
- Cow: Oh... gettin' dizzy...
- [A tiny Jake emerges from underneath a leaf, terrified and gasping for breath. He runs off.]