||"Do you know what Ice King means?!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
WayForward Technologies is the video game company that developed Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW!, and Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom.
- Shantae (2001, Game Boy Color)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold – The Videogame (2010, Wii, Nintendo DS)
- SpongeBob SquigglePants (2011, Wii, Nintendo 3DS)
- Centipede: Infestation (2011, Wii, Nintendo 3DS)
- Thor: God of Thunder (2011, Nintendo DS)
- Aliens: Infestation (2011, Nintendo DS)
- Hotel Transylvania (2012 Nintendo 3DS)
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories (2012, PlayStation Vita)
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! (2012, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS)
- Double Dragon: Neon (2012, Xbox Live Arcade/PlayStation Network)
- Mighty Switch Force HD (2012, Wii U)
- Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! (2013, Wii U, 3DS, PS3, XBOX 360, PC)
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (2014, Microsoft Windows, PS3, PS Vita, XBOX 360, Nintendo 3DS)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.